Rainbow Families Announces
our First Annual Family Weekend to
GREAT WOLF LODGE in Williamsburg, VA
We are SOLD OUT
We WILL do another Great Wolf weekend soon
$150 per room per night!
Regular "Best Rate" for these dates: $299
This special weekend is for us...PLUS our extended family, CHOSEN family, grandparents, cousins, best friends, your KID'S best friends, etc. as long as they are part of our family community or allies.
A wonderful, fun-filled family mini-vacation for you; not to mention for your kids to be around other families like theirs.
We are excited about our new collaboration with Great Wolf Resorts, and their providing Rainbow Families this special negotiated rate
All reservations must be secured no later than October 11 2019 - however if you plan to come, please secure your reservation now, as we expect to fill our block of rooms.
- Check in 4pm. You may arrive as early as 1pm to pre-register and receive passes to enjoy the waterpark. We suggest packing a swim bag prior to arrival, as luggage storage will not be available.
- Check out 11am. Guests must check out by 11am but you may stay and enjoy the waterpark until closing of that day
- Price $168.88 per room, per night, including tax. This includes:
- Family Suite (maximum 6 guests, at no additional cost)
- Entrance to waterpark
- 10% discount at Food & Beverage outlets
- Lodge fee is waived
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- You have up to 7 days prior to arrival to cancel with a fee of 15% of your deposit.
- If you cancel 4-6 days prior to arrival, there will be a 30% fee
- If you cancel 3 days or less, the deposit becomes non-refundable
- If your plans change 3 days or less, call Great Wolf reservations., They will attempt to rebook you for different dates, at best available rates on those dates. If successfully rebooked, your deposit is not lost.
- Guests are responsible for all incidentals, as well as any damage caused. A credit card upon arrival is required, or you will need to make arrangements ahead of time with the hotel to leave a cash deposit. Amount is determined by the hotel.
- Trip is subject to Force Majeure - in other words in certain major events, should the hotel be unable to accommodate us, they can terminate the event
- Rainbow Families and/or Hotel is not responsible for guest's property, lost or stolen items. Rainbow Families' standard liability release will be required at registration time
- Hotel has the right to enter and inspect; in the event of illegal activity or activity deemed harmful to persons or objects, Hotel reserves the right to cancel event in its entirety.
We may offer optional bus ground transportation to and from! Stay tuned!