Support Rainbow Families
Rainbow Families’ Annual Family Conference
Since 2003, Rainbow Families’ Annual Family Conference is the largest gathering of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ)headed family community in the region, drawing hundreds of families each year. Our Conference is a full day of workshops, inspiring speakers, awards/giveaways, and more. Our carefully structured workshop sessions allow LGBTQ+ families (and those considering family planning) to not only learn more about the topics that matter to them, but also to build on their own community of support. Unlike other massive conferences, attendees and sponsors appreciate our ‘mid-size’ scale which allows for more personalized connections and relationship building
Business sponsor at a variety of levels, with varying returns at each level. Sponsors can also opt to participate in our Resource Fair, to connect even more personally and directly with attendees. We honor our Sponsors with significant ROI, introductions to new potential customers, and the ability to be recognized throughout the year
In 2020, our conference was held as a virtual program, and thankfully saw our greatest attendance ever – even drawing attendees from across the United States. As such, our 2021 conference will be held virtually as well
Aside from sponsorship of our Annual Family Conference, we have a variety of opportunities for leading businesses to show support of equality and inclusion for LGBT families. Our combined channels reach up to 10,000 every month, our membership and engagement has grown solidly each month since 2017, and we offer several ways to reach the LGBT family market, a very loyal segment
Please, reach out to Darren Vance, Executive Director, to discuss how Rainbow Families can showcase your business or service
Rainbow Families is long recognized as a trusted, vetted nonprofit offering important services to the community
Become a Monthly Sustainer
Your Monthly Donation Has Significant, Direct Impact in Supporting LGBTQ+ Families & Prospective Parents
- $15 per month helps us purchase supplies, books, and educational items
- $35 per month will pay membership fees for 12 families with financial need
Levels at $50 per month or greater, earn a Lifetime Membership in Rainbow Families:
- $50 per month provides much-needed financial assistance for people to attend our Conference, Maybe Baby or other programs – who might otherwise not be able to attend
Additionally, these levels of support, our Sustaining Heroes, receive a token of appreciation from Rainbow Families:
- $75 per month can help cover the cost to facilitate & manage one of our support groups
- $100 per month would cover the cost of managing the Rainbow Families website for one year, or the costs needed to advertise, market and manage our services to the community
- $200 per month or larger – Here, Sustaining Heroes receive extra special recognition throughout the year for their generous support
Rainbow Families’ educational programs, events and support programs
cannot happen without you.
Donations of any size vital to ensure we are here to support, connect, and
empower LGBTQ parents, families, and parents-to-be for years to come.
To make a gift, click above or mail a check to Rainbow Families, 5614 Connecticut Ave NW, #309, Washington, DC 20015.
Rainbow Families donations are tax deductible as allowed by law; please consult your tax adviser.
Thank you for supporting LGBTQ+ parents and parents-to-be and LGBTQ+ families